Wedding Bell Potholder, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 31 6:42 AM

      Image of pattern! Today's featured pattern is "Wedding Bell Potholder".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: 08/31/2008.

      Sun emoticon Have a Sunny Sunday! Sun emoticon

      Message 2 of 5 , May 19, 2010
        Wedding Bell Potholder

        Today's Scavenger Hunt item is in honor of my Daughter Joanna's 23rd Birthday!
        Happy Birthday Joanna!
        You will also get 50,000 points with a purchase of the Lifetime Membership special
        offer which expires on Friday!  Get it now while you can!
        http://www.jpfun.com

         FlowerPomeranianBirthday BalloonBirthday CandlesHappy BirthdayCrochet Flowers

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 21, 2012

          Wedding Bell Potholder

          Flowersdata not applicableWedding CakeKitty 2CrochetManeki NekoWedding Cakedata not applicableFlowers

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 20, 2013

            Wedding Bell Potholder

            http://www.jpfun.com/jpfunnews/newsletter.shtml

            I am working on updating the download pages so if you come across some of the pattern download pages looking weird or missing a Scavenger Hunt item or Pawtracker item,

            Don’t fret, I plan to make sure the current pages that require them will have them before I announce I am completely done with the download pages.

            I wrote a program that lets me use a template I made to change all of the pattern download pages in a directory at one time but it is still going to take time to get all of them done.

            The actual pattern pages I have to edit by hand but I can do several pages at a time with the editor I have.

            If you come across any pages that are not done yet and are not pattern or pattern download pages, let me know so I can add them to my list of what pages are left to do.

            By the way, I have been sick with the flu these past 2 weeks but I am still managing to get the stuff done that I want to get done.
            That is the good thing about working from home, I don’t have to miss work if I don’t want to!

            I am also done with my Christmas shopping and have sent out all of the packages I have intended to send out to family.  The only gifts I have left to take care of are for my husband and grandsons.

                   It's FridayCandy Cane 2Maneki NekoCrochetKitty 2Candy Cane SmileyIt's Friday