Bingo Winner

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 16, 2008
      We have a Bingo Winner!
      Diana Fowler won a one year membership to the JPF Crochet Club!
      Quick, check your cards! I can accept 2 more winners.

      I will be changing the game Sunday Morning before 8:00 am EST.
      It will be too late to claim your bingo by then.

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 29, 2008
        We have a Bingo winner!
        Please check your cards and see if you are a winner!
        If so, go to the site and claim your bingo.
        I will announce all winners in tomorrow's newsletter and I will start a new
        bingo game on Tuesday morning.