Cotton Candy Scrunchie, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 13, 2008

      Image of pattern! Today's featured pattern is "Cotton Candy Scrunchie".

      You can get today's Newsletter and Pattern by going to:

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: 08/13/2008.

      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2010
        Cotton Candy Scrunchie

        Wanda Neely won the Raffle for April! Congratulations!

        Cotton CandySleeping Kitty On MonitorEarth DayCrochet
KittyCotton Candy
        Have a Super Saturday!

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 3 3:31 AM

          Cotton Candy Scrunchie

          FlowersIt's FridayHedgehogManeki NekoCrochetKitty 2BunnyIt's FridayFlowers

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 2, 2013

            Cotton Candy Scrunchie
            http://www.jpfun.com/jpfunnews/newsletter.shtml

            Some people have been having trouble when purchasing individual patterns.
            They have been getting an error from the program I use for the file delivery.
            I have decided to switch the delivery method to a service I have used for
            years with my other web site Paperbeadcrafts.com.  It is called Payloadz.com.
            They are very reliable and everything about your purchase of patterns would be
            automatic.  Right now, for the next couple of weeks, if you buy a pattern and pay
            $1.99 for it, I will have to send the pattern to you manually no matter how you pay for it.

            Please email me if you purchase one and do not get it right away.  I will be watching my email
            and will respond as soon as I get email notices of your purchases.

                  Flowersdata not applicableMonkeyManeki NekoCrochetKitty 2Liondata not applicableFlowers

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 15, 2015

              "Cotton Candy Scrunchie"