Thermal Stitch Coaster, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 27, 2008

      Image of pattern! Today's featured pattern is "Thermal Stitch Coaster".

      You can get today's Newsletter and Pattern by going to:

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: 07/27/2008.

      Also look for the Helpful Hint and Fun Puzzles!

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 18 4:06 AM

        Thermal Stitch Coaster

        Flowersdata not applicableGroundhogKitty 2CrochetKitty 5Bobcatdata not applicableFlowers
        Have a Sensational Sunday!

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 24, 2013

          Thermal Stitch Coaster

                 Flowersdata not applicableFroggieKitty 5CrochetKitty 2Alligatordata not applicableFlowers

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 23

            Thermal Stitch Coaster
            Today's Newsletter and pattern are ready for you at:

            I spent most of yesterday working on my newsletter automating programs to shorten

            the length of time it takes me to write the newsletter every morning. I am happy to

            say I am almost done. I have one more little thing I need to add.
            Yesterday I had said that the Mystery pages will be coming back but I have decided not

            to bring them back. Instead, you will go to the scavenger hunt item's pattern page when

            you click on the green button. It has to do with the programming.  You probably will not

            notice any difference in how everything works except for the 1000 point tracker.

            Like I said yesterday, the pattern page itself as well as the download page will have the

            1000 point tracker on it so you will get a 1000 point bonus if I put it on a free pattern.

            If you're a paid member, then you will get the bonus points if you click on to the paid member's pattern page.