Filet Center Snowflake, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 26, 2008

      Image of pattern! Today's featured pattern is "Filet Center Snowflake".

      To get previous issues of the newsletter, you can go here:

      http://www.jpfun.com/jpfunnews/index.shtml

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: 07/26/2008.

      I have been thinking of adding a puzzle column.  What types of puzzles would you like to see.

      I would change the puzzle either every day or once per week.  Which would you prefer?
      Reply with your choice.

      Sudoku
      Crossword
      Word Search
      All of the above rotated.

      I would also like to add a Helpful Hint column but I want all of you to contribute to it.
      Just send me your helpful hints to jpfun@... and put JPFun News Helpful Hint in the subject line.
      If I use your helpful hint in the newsletter, I will give you 1000 points in your points account.
      I will need  your email address or username in order to give you your points.

      Smile emoticon Have a Super Saturday! Smile emoticon

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 30, 2009
        Filet Center Snowflake

          Snow Flake 4  Crochet
 2010 Ball Drop  Crochet
 Snow Flake 4

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 16, 2011

          Filet Center Snowflake

          FlowersIt's FridayPenguinKitty 3CrochetKitty 2Polar BearIt's FridayFlowers

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 22, 2013

            Filet Center Snowflake

            Flowersdata not applicableRaccoonKitty 5CrochetKitty 2Hedgehogdata not applicableFlowers

            Have a Satisfying Saturday!