Happy Thanksgiving wishes from Julie A. Bolduc

  • jpfun@adelphia.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2004
      Dear JPF Free Patterns,

      Julie A. Bolduc [ jpfun@... ] has sent you an e-card from 123Greetings.com.

      123Greetings.com is all about touching lives, bridging distances, healing rifts and building bonds. We have a gallery of e-cards for almost every occasion of life. Express yourself to your friends and family by sending Free e-cards from our site with your choice of colors, words and music.

      Your e-card will be available with us for the next 30 days. If you wish to keep the e-card longer, you may save it on your computer or take a print.

      To view your e-card, choose from any of the following options:

      --------
      OPTION 1
      --------

      Click on the following Internet address or
      copy & paste it into your browser's address box.

      http://www.123greetings.com/view/CF11125042021816

      --------
      OPTION 2
      --------

      Copy & paste the e-card number in the "View Your Card" box at
      http://www.123greetings.com

      Your e-card number is
      CF11125042021816

      If you need help in viewing your card or any other assistance,
      please visit our Help / FAQ section located at
      http://www.123greetings.com/help/

      If you need further help, feel free to write to us at
      support@...

      Best wishes,

      Postmaster,
      123Greetings.com

      *If you would like to send someone an e-card, you can do so at
      http://www.123greetings.com