New Survey Added

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 13, 2004
      I just wanted to let you know I just added a new survey to my site
      and in return for taking our survey, you can get 20 free entries in
      our new monthly raffle. Or you can get 2000 points added to your
      points account.

      http://www.jpfun.com/cgi-bin/survey/survey.cgi

      Thank you for taking our new survey!

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 28, 2005
        Hello Everyone!

        I plan on picking the latest winners in the JPF Crochet Club monthly
        raffle either tomorrow or Wednesday. But before I do that, I want
        to give you an opportunity to enter for free without having to spend
        any points to do so.

        You can get 20 point free entries if you would please answer the
        latest survey I have added to the site.

        It is about a Gift Shop I am considering putting back on the site.

        Here is the survey.
        http://www.jpfun.com/cgi-bin/survey/survey.cgi?picksurvey=giftshop

        Thank you for taking the survey!

        Message 3 of 4 , May 29, 2006
          I just uploaded a new survey to the site about the other crafts you
          do.
          If you are interested, you can get to it by going to
          http://www.jpfun.com/cgi-bin/survey/survey.cgi?picksurvey=othercrafts

          I have added one more reward offer for completing this survey. You
          can either get 20 entries for the raffle, take 2000 points or get
          the JPF Crochet Club 600 Pattern Download or CD at the Members Only
          rate!

          Have a great Memorial Day!

          I will be drawing 4 winners on Thursday. 2 will get cash and 2 will
          get a prize package which will include a Personalized 600 Pattern
          CD!!
          You can enter the raffle at
          http://www.jpfun.com/raffle/raffle.shtml
          You will need a points account to enter the raffle.