Lacet Filet Square Doily, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 14, 2008

      Image of pattern! Today's featured pattern is "Lacet Filet Square Doily".

      You can get today's issue of the JPFun Newsletter and today's Featured Pattern by going to

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: 07/14/2008.

      Please check your bingo cards.  I have decided I am only going to accept the first 3 winners that claim Bingo and once one person claims Bingo, I will only accept 2 more winners on that day only.  The game will be over and a new one will start.
      Please send a message to jpfun@... with "I have Bingo" in the subject line.

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 8, 2009
        Lacet Filet Square Doily

                   Kitty 2Crochet
 Kitty 2

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 21, 2009
          Lacet Filet Square Doily

          Thank  you for a very successful Sale!  I may do it again sometime during the winter!
          I really do appreciate your loyalty!  If you are looking for specific types of patterns for me
          to design, please let me know and I may add them to my list of future projects!

           Leaf Kitty 2 Crochet
 Kitty 2  Leaf
          *Have a Super Saturday!*

          Message 4 of 5 , May 14, 2013

            Lacet Filet Square Doily

            Flowersdata not applicableElephantKitty CatCrochetKitty 2Hippopotamusdata not applicableFlowers

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 13, 2015

              Lacet Filet Square Doily

              Have a Fabulous Friday!