Hospitality Square Doily, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 8 4:12 AM

      Image of pattern! Today's featured pattern is "Hospitality Square Doily".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: 07/08/2008.

      You can get to today's Issue of the Newsletter by going to

      Open-mouthed smile emoticonHave a wonderful Crochet Day!Thumbs up emoticon

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 5, 2009

        Hospitality Square Doily

        If you have been trying to reach me regarding your membership, I have been answering, check your junk mail
        boxes.  I always respond using the jpfun@... email address. Also, email me at the roadrunner email address please.

        I will be at work today and will not be on my computer until at least 3:30 EST.  So if you may not hear from me today until after 4:00 EST.

            Mouse On Wheel Kitty 2 Crochet
 Kitty 2  Mouse

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 28, 2013

          Hospitality Square Doily

          Check out the New Members Only pattern in the Newsletter!
          Flowersdata not applicablePuppy 2Kitty 2CrochetSleeping Kitty On MonitorPomeraniandata not applicableFlowers