Pretty Ball Ornament, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 4, 2008

      Image of pattern! Today's featured pattern is "Pretty Ball Ornament".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: 07/04/2008.

      You can get today's Newsletter by going to:

      Birthday cake emoticonTo all of my friends in the USA, Happy 4th of July!
      I hope you have a great and safe celebration!Birthday cake emoticon

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 19, 2009
        Pretty Ball Ornament

        Only 2 days left of this Pre Holiday Season offer!  Get it now while you can!
        I am offering lifetime memberships for $50 which includes Never Ending Membership in the JPF Crochet Club,
        the 600 Pattern CD and a free bracelet of my choice.  It is not the official Just Plain Fun Bracelet but a different type.

        I am also offering just the CD for $15.00 instead of $30.00.  (Free Shipping!) You can find this offer on every page that has Google ads on them.
        You must use these "Buy Now" buttons to get the special rate.
        This offer ends 11/20/2009. When you click on the link above, look in the left or center column of the newsletter and you will find the special buttons.

          Tree Cat 15 PigCrochet
PigCat 15  Tree

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 6, 2011

          Pretty Ball Ornament

              Flowersdata not applicableBirdieManeki NekoCrochetKitty 2Birdiedata not applicableFlowers
          Have a Super Saturday!

          Message 4 of 5 , May 12, 2013

            Pretty Ball Ornament

            Mother's Day TeddyMother's Day CakeKitty CatCrochetKitty 2Mother's Day VaseFlowers & Butterfly
            Have a Sensational Sunday!

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 11 7:13 AM

              Pretty Ball Ornament