Fashion Doll Gown, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2008

      Image of pattern! Today's featured pattern is "Fashion Doll Gown".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: 07/01/2008.

      You can get to today's Newsletter by going to

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 14, 2008
        Washer Earrings

        There were 2 winners in the Capital V game!
        A new game has started.  It is the Capital Z game.
        Smile emoticon Have a Terrific Tuesday! Smile emoticon

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 2, 2010
          Fashion Doll Gown

          I will be discontinuing the 5000 point tracker every day and having it only on
          Saturdays.  The location clue will be in Saturday's newsletter email only.  I am also
          going to make a few other changes today.  I will send you another email later today
          tell you all about it.  Basically, I am bringing back the 3 month, 6 month and one year options
          for paid memberships payments.

             Flowers Kitty 2 Crochet  Maneki Neko Flowers
          Rainbow emoticonHave a Fantastic Friday!Rainbow emoticon

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 5, 2012

            Fashion Doll Gown

            Flowersdata not applicableEaster CrossKitty CatCrochetKitty 2Easter Basketdata not applicableFlowers

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 2 8:19 AM

              Fashion Doll Gown
              http://www.jpfun.com/jpfunnews/newsletter.shtml

              16_14_29.gifSunday.gif36_22_15.gif7_20_6.gif16_1_22.gifSunday.gif16_14_29.gif