Snowy Hexagon Motif, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2008

      Image of pattern! Today's featured pattern is "Snowy Hexagon Motif".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: 6/30/2008.

      You can get to today's Newsletter by going to

      You can get the Capital X Bingo Game number there to see if you are a winner.
      If you are a winner, please let me know by sending an email to jpfun@...
      Put "JPFun Bingo Winner, I have Bingo!" in the subject line.

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 19, 2009
        Snow Hexagon Motif

        I have bought the upgrade to the Membership Program  I have now.  It will be installed today
        by the company that developed it and I am not sure if I will ever be able to combine the points account
        with the paid membership but I will work on it in the future.

         Angelic Mouse   Cat 15 Pumpkin  Crochet
 Pumpkin   Cat 15  Angelic Mouse

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 7, 2011

          Snowy Hexagon Motif

              Flowersdata not applicableManeki NekoGroundhogCrochetFoxKitty 2data not applicableFlowers

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 11 9:13 AM

            Snowy Hexagon Motif

            Flowerdata not applicableHedgehogKitty CatCrochetKitty 2Bunnydata not applicableFlower