New Bingo Game Starts in the morning

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2008
      Looks like we have at least 3 winners!

      I have started a new bingo game! The first numbers will be drawn tomorrow,
      6/30/2008.
      The next raffle winner will actually be drawn on Tuesday July 1, 2008.

      I will post the winners of the Bingo Game in tomorrow's newsletter.
      If you think you have bingo, email me your winning numbers and I will look
      them up to verify.

      You can email it to jpfun@....
      Make sure to put in the Subject Line, "JPFun Bingo Winner, I have Bingo!".
      That way, it will not end up in my Spam folder.

      You can go ahead and register for the new bingo game now!