Mr. Bumble Bee Ornament, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 29, 2008

      Image of pattern! Today's featured pattern is "Mr Bumble Bee Ornament".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: 6/29/2008.

      You can get today's issue of the JPFun Newsletter by going to

      Please check your Bingo Card to see if you are a winner!
      Go to http://www.jpfun.com/games/bingo/index.shtml

      Click on the link to go to the Latest Numbers, log in to get your card, print it out, then check  your numbers against the numbers called so far.
      If you have won, send me an email to let me know and include the numbers you won with.  There should be a winner now!

      By the way, I will be picking the next winner of the JPF Crochet Club monthly raffle tomorrow!

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 17, 2011

        Mr. Bumble Bee Ornament

        Flowersdata not applicableBeeCat And Mouse TailCrochetKitty 2Raccoondata not applicableFlowers
        Have a Sensational Sunday!

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 21, 2013

          Mr. Bumble Bee Ornament

          Check my Facebook page for updates on my Craft Room Expansion!
          https://www.facebook.com/pages/JPF-Crochet-Club/133149410099129
          Because I am starting to sell more items and send them through the mail, my husband and I are adding a small shipping station to my craft room.

          The bingo and weekly raffle prizes will also be stored in this new area.

          FlowersBeedata not applicableBeeKitty 2CrochetManeki NekoBeedata not applicableBeeFlowers
          Have a Stunning Sunday!

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 18

            Mr. Bumble Bee Ornament