JPF Raffle

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2004
      This is just a reminder to enter the raffle at the JPF Crochet Club
      web site.

      I haven't posted the prize package for October yet but I will very
      soon.

      Also the site just needs 6 more people to be monthly paying member
      before the first cash prize will be awarded. If you enter the
      raffle and the monthly member count reaches 200 by November 1, 2004,
      I will pick 2 winners. One for the cash prize and one for the prize
      package.
      If you want to help reach the 200 monthly member goal and you are
      not already a monthly paying member, you can sign up at the
      following link. It is just $2.95 per month.

      http://www.jpfun.com/store/index.shtml

      By the way, I am now offering some of the supplies I use for my
      patterns. I do plan to add more soon as well.
      http://www.jpfun.com/store/supplies.shtml

      You can enter the raffle here.
      http://www.jpfun.com/contest/contest.shtml

      You do need a free points account to enter the raffle.
      It does cost points, which are free to get, to enter the raffle.
      You can win points by playing our games.
      http://www.jpfun.com/games/index.shtml

      I will be posting a new free pattern soon. It is a spiderweb hot
      pad. Keep on the look out for it within the next 2 hours.