September Square, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 23, 2008

      Image of pattern! Today's featured pattern is "September Square".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: 6/23/2008.

      You will notice a slight change on the front page of the web site, the Featured Pattern picture and link is now on the right hand side of the page next to the Daily Scavenger Hunt under the Newest Patterns.

      I have decided to move the rest of the newsletter back to the web site.
      You can read the rest of the newsletter by going to

      From now on, you will get 100 points for your points account when ever you visit the Newsletter pages at the web site.
      The main Index page of the news letter can be found at

      You will also get 100 points when you visit this archive page!

      I will not be using the newsletter program I bought since using it each day will take 3-5 times longer than the time I am taking now to update the web site and send the newsletter each morning.

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 28, 2009
        September Square

              Angelic Mouse Crochet
 Kitty 1  Crochet
  Angelic Mouse

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 16, 2011

          September Square

             Flowersdata not applicableSheepSleeping Kitty On MonitorCrochetKitty 2Pigdata not applicableFlowers

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 21, 2013

            September Square

            Tomorrow another pattern will turn 1 year old!  Check back tomorrow to find out which one it is!

                   Flowersdata not applicableBunnyKitty 2CrochetManeki NekoHedgehogdata not applicableFlowers

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 17

              September Square

              Have a Sensational Saturday!