Bingo Game

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 20, 2008

      It has come to my attention that the Bingo game was repeating numbers.
      Well that is not supposed to happen! So I have just randomly fixed the
      numbers that repeated and
      hopefully fixed the problem in the program.

      You might want to check the numbers online and see if you have any of the
      numbers I changed.

      http://www.jpfun.com/games/bingo/index.shtml

      It seemed that the problem was with the O numbers so I made a small change
      in the program and hopefully it is fixed.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 23, 2008
        Hi Everyone,
        I regret to inform you, I have to take the Bingo game down for a while.
        It is taking up to much CPU usage.
        I will come up with a solution soon.

      • jpfuncrochet
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 5, 2013

          Today's number picks will be the last one for the Total Black Out for this time.

          There should be at least one winner.  Check out today's newsletter for the latest numbers.  I will accept up to 4 winners for this Total Black Out game.
          http://www.jpfun.com

          Sincerely,

          Julie A. Bolduc
          Owner, JPF Crochet Club and Paper Bead Crafts.com