Citrus Stitch Snowflake Ornament, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 16, 2008

      Image of pattern! Today's featured pattern is "Citrus Stitch Snowflake Ornament".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: 6/16/2008.

      You will notice a slight change on the front page of the web site, the Featured Pattern picture and link is now on the right hand side of the page next to the Daily Scavenger Hunt under the Newest Patterns.

      Bingo Game

      We had 3 winners in the Four Corners Game!
      Congratulations goes to:
      Sandra Engle
      Lori Cicchetti
      Bethany Harto
      All 3 of them chose a one Year membership to the JPF Crochet Club!

      Right now we are playing a Capital X Game.
      Today's Numbers Are:
      June 16 2008: B03, O72, G55

      You must check your card each day to see if you have the latest numbers on your card.
      Right now we have 134 players in the Capital X game!
      Good Luck!

      You can sign up by going to: http://www.jpfun.com/games/bingo/index.shtml

      New Pattern News

      Beaded Pencil Cup

      Beaded Pencil Cup I have finished and posted the latest Members Only pattern!
      Non members can get this one for 3000 points.
      This crocheted pencil cup is a little bit more challenging to make but anyone who has worked with beads before can make this pattern. It would make a great addition to your office decor.

      You may get it at http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/pencil_cups/p117009beadedcup.shtml Enjoy!

      The next pattern is going to be a solid red dishcloth. I hope to post it either next Wednesday or Thursday. This pattern will be a free for all pattern.

      Scavenger Hunt item Don't forget to register for the June raffle.
      The item for Monday June 16, 2008 is below.

      Item: You are looking for the Beaded Petals Scrunchie.
      Clue: You will find it in the bookmarks.

      Don't forget to check pattern pages as well as download pages when you search the free patterns.

      Now is the time to register for the June raffle.
      to register for the June raffle.

      Crochet Happenings Blog

      I have added a new topic to the Blog for this week. It is listed first below. Here are the Topics up for discussion at this time.
      Review of Caron Simply Soft Worsted Weight Acrylic Yarn
      Favorite Fabric Stiffeners
      Any Special Crochet Events Happening Out There!
      Looking for Something?
      Your Favorite Sites
      Review of Red Heart Super Saver Worsted Weight Acrylic Yarn

      Check it out.
      http://jpfun.com/wordpress/index.php

      I will add a new topic each week on Monday Morning.

      JPF Crochet Club Points Store

      I have added some paper beads to the Points Store! They are 35,000 points per 10 count packet.
      http://www.jpfun.com/members/pointstore.shtml

      Weekly Poll

      This week's poll is below:
      Do you belong to an organized crochet group in your home town?

      I have reduced the questions to the latest 10 questions asked and put the newest question first.

      Now when you visit the Poll page, you will get 100 points for visiting it as long as your point tracker is active.

      JPF Crochet Club Store

      Image of a sample of bracelet you get when you order the CD with Lifetime Membership.  Colors and beads will vary.Get a free hand made paper bead and crystal, precious gem or glass bead bracelet with your Lifetime Membership with CD order! This is going to be an on going offer. I have decided, from now on, when someone orders the Lifetime Membership with CD option, they will get a free bracelet. I have several so far with more being made weekly. Click here to Order your Lifetime Membership with CD

      Coming Soon

      I will be opening a Paper Bead Jewelry Store at some point in the future. It will have necklaces, bracelets, anklets, chokers, earrings and a few other items that are not really jewelry but still made with paper beads. You won't believe some of the beads I have been making! They are not your typical paper bead. They have pictures on them!

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 15, 2009
        Citrus Stitch Snowflake

        Check out the Latest Members Only pattern!  The scrunchie has been added!

         Open-mouthed smile emoticon Snow Flake 2 Crochet
 Glitter Kitty Crochet
 Snow Flake 2 Open-mouthed smile emoticon

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 3, 2011

          Citrus Stitch Snowflake Ornament

                    FlowerSnow Flake 4Kitty 2It's FridayCrochetPolar BearPenguinSnow Flake 4Flower

          Have a Fabulous Friday!

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 8, 2013
            Citrus Stitch Snowflake Ornament

            FlowersIt's FridaySkunkManeki NekoCrochetKitty 2BunnyIt's Friday

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 4

              Citrus Stitch Snowflake Ornament