Add Your Craft Url Free

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2004
      I know this is not a free pattern but it is a new free service I am
      offering.
      I have just added a new free service on my site.
      If you have a crafting related web site you would like to share, you
      can add your link to our site.
      All I ask for in return is a link back to my site. :)

      http://www.jpfun.com/cgi-bin/links/links.cgi

      You can add as many craft links as you wish.
      If there any craft categories that are not listed on the page that
      you would like to see there, please let me know.