Scrap Saver's Hexagon Motif, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 10, 2008

      Image of pattern! Today's featured pattern is "Scrap Saver's Hexagon Motif".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: 6/10/2008.

      You will notice a slight change on the front page of the web site, the Featured Pattern picture and link is now on the right hand side of the page next to the Daily Scavenger Hunt under the Newest Patterns.

      Bingo Game

      Emma Bell won the first game and received a copy of the 600 Pattern Download!
      Congratulations Emma!

      Right now we are playing a Four Corners Game.
      Today's Numbers Are:
      June 10 2008: N36, N35, I18

      You must check your card each day to see if you have the latest numbers on your card.
      Right now we have 165 players in the Four Corners game!
      Good Luck!

      You can sign up by going to: http://www.jpfun.com/games/bingo/index.shtml

      New Pattern News

      Shell Stitch Bolster Sachet

      Shell Stitch Bolster Sachet I have finished and posted the latest Members Only pattern!
      Non members can get this one for 3000 points.
      This sachet is easy to make and would make a nice gift inside a gift basket full of goodies to pamper anyone.

      You may get it at http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/sachets/p106026shellstbolster.shtml Enjoy!

      The next pattern after that is a pencil cup made with thread and beads. I am using Size 10 crochet cotton in ecru, pearls and Ebeads in a metallic mix of colors. I am done crocheting the pencil cup but I still have to weave the ends in, write the pattern, type it up, take pictures and post it. I hope to do that tonight or tomorrow after work.

      Scavenger Hunt item Don't forget to register for the June raffle.
      The item for Tuesday June 10, 2008 is below.

      Item: You are looking for the E Beaded Earrings.
      Clue: You will find it in the dishcloths.

      Don't forget to check pattern pages as well as download pages when you search the free patterns.

      Now is the time to register for the June raffle.
      to register for the June raffle.

      Crochet Happenings Blog

      I am not adding a new topic for this week. Here are the Topics up for discussion at this time.
      Favorite Fabric Stiffeners
      Any Special Crochet Events Happening Out There!
      Looking for Something?
      Your Favorite Sites
      Review of Red Heart Super Saver Worsted Weight Acrylic Yarn

      Check it out.
      http://jpfun.com/wordpress/index.php

      I will add a new topic each week on Monday Morning.

      JPF Crochet Club Points Store

      I have added some paper beads to the Points Store! They are 35,000 points per 10 count packet.
      http://www.jpfun.com/members/pointstore.shtml

      Weekly Poll

      This week's poll is below:
      How many patterns from this site have you made?

      I have reduced the questions to the latest 10 questions asked and put the newest question first.

      Now when you visit the Poll page, you will get 100 points for visiting it as long as your point tracker is active.

      JPF Crochet Club Store

      Image of a sample of bracelet you get when you order the CD with Lifetime Membership.  Colors and beads will vary.Get a free hand made paper bead and crystal, precious gem or glass bead bracelet with your Lifetime Membership with CD order! This is going to be an on going offer. I have decided, from now on, when someone orders the Lifetime Membership with CD option, they will get a free bracelet. I have several so far with more being made weekly. Click here to Order your Lifetime Membership with CD

      Coming Soon

      As you can see by this new setup of the newsletter, I am making changes to the newsletter. One of the changes will be to move the mailing list to my own server. I did try this months ago but the program I used made it difficult to send out the newsletters. I have a new program I am going to start using but I am not done setting it up. When I am ready for subscribers, I will post the new sign up link in the newsletter and on the web site and I will be using both Yahoogroups and the new program for awhile.

      I am going to open a small Paper Bead Jewelry online store sometime during my vacation. A friend of mine and I are going to work on it together. She wants to learn how to make paper beads in order to make unique jewelry, then I offered to work with her and sell them from my web site. The jewelry will be located at paperbeadjewelry.jpfun.com when it is ready. When it is open, that is where the official Just Plain Fun bracelet will be located.

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 5, 2009
        Scrap Saver's Hexagon Motif

        Check out the latest Poll Question in the newsletter!

        I am working on a new database of free craft patterns from around the Internet.
        I will launch it when I have 1000 patterns to search for.  If you have a web site with free craft patterns
        you would like included in the database, let me know.  I will list your patterns in it.
        It will mean more traffic for your web site once it is up and running.

        I am making little thumbnail pictures of each of the patterns as well to be added to the database.
         The database is going to work just like the one on my web site.
        The database will have patterns and tutorials in the following craft areas.
        Crochet, Knitting, Plastic Canvas, Cross Stitch, Embroidery, Quilting, Tatting, Sewing, Paper Crafts & Beading.
        If you can think of anymore I should include, let me know.

         Bee
  Polar Bear Crochet
 Polar Bear Bee 2
         Have a Splendid Saturday!

        Message 3 of 4 , May 24, 2011

          Scrap Saver’s Hexagon Motif

          Flowersdata not applicableAlligatorKitty 2CrochetManeki NekoTree Frogdata not applicableFlowers

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 25, 2014

            Scrap Saver's Hexagon Motif

            Have a Merry Christmas!