Forget Me Not Bookmark, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 6, 2008

      Image of pattern! Today's featured pattern is "Forget Me Not Bookmark".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: 6/06/2008.

      You will notice a slight change on the front page of the web site, the Featured Pattern picture and link is now on the right hand side of the page next to the Daily Scavenger Hunt under the Newest Patterns.

      Bingo Game

      Emma Bell won the first game and received a copy of the 600 Pattern Download!
      Congratulations Emma!

      Right now we are playing a Four Corners Game.
      Today's Numbers Are:
      June 6 2008: I29, I30, G48

      You must check your card each day to see if you have the latest numbers on your card.
      Right now we have 72 players in the Four Corners game!
      Good Luck!

      You can sign up by going to: http://www.jpfun.com/games/bingo/index.shtml

      New Pattern News

      Shell Stitch Bolster Sachet

      Shell Stitch Bolster Sachet I have finished and posted the latest Members Only pattern!
      Non members can get this one for 3000 points.
      This sachet is easy to make and would make a nice gift inside a gift basket full of goodies to pamper anyone.

      You may get it at http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/sachets/p106026shellstbolster.shtml Enjoy!

      The next pattern after that is a pencil cup made with thread and beads. I am using Size 10 crochet cotton in ecru, pearls and Ebeads in a metallic mix of colors.

      Scavenger Hunt item Don't forget to register for the June raffle.
      The item for Friday June 6, 2008 is below.

      Item: You are looking for the Needle Case.
      Clue: You will find it in the kitchen.

      Don't forget to check pattern pages as well as download pages when you search the free patterns.

      Now is the time to register for the June raffle.
      to register for the June raffle.

      Crochet Happenings Blog

      I have added a new topic for this week. Favorite Fabric Stiffeners
      What is your favorite fabric stiffener and why?

      Check it out.
      http://jpfun.com/wordpress/index.php

      I will add a new topic each week on Monday Morning.

      JPF Crochet Club Points Store

      I have added some paper beads to the Points Store! They are 35,000 points per 10 count packet.
      http://www.jpfun.com/members/pointstore.shtml

      Weekly Poll

      This week's poll is below:
      What is your favorite size aluminum crochet hook?

      Now when you visit the Poll page, you will get 100 points for visiting it as long as your point tracker is active.

      JPF Crochet Club Store

      Image of a sample of bracelet you get when you order the CD with Lifetime Membership.  Colors and beads will vary.Get a free hand made paper bead and crystal, precious gem or glass bead bracelet with your Lifetime Membership with CD order! This is going to be an on going offer. I have decided, from now on, when someone orders the Lifetime Membership with CD option, they will get a free bracelet. I have several so far with more being made weekly. Click here to Order your Lifetime Membership with CD

      Coming Soon

      As you can see by this new setup of the newsletter, I am making changes to the newsletter. One of the changes will be to move the mailing list to my own server. I did try this months ago but the program I used made it difficult to send out the newsletters. I have a new program I am going to start using but I am not done setting it up. When I am ready for subscribers, I will post the new sign up link in the newsletter and on the web site and I will be using both Yahoogroups and the new program for awhile.

      I am going to open a small Paper Bead Jewelry online store sometime during my vacation. A friend of mine and I are going to work on it together. She wants to learn how to make paper beads in order to make unique jewelry, then I offered to work with her and sell them from my web site. The jewelry will be located at paperbeadjewelry.jpfun.com when it is ready. When it is open, that is where the official Just Plain Fun bracelet will be located.

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 4, 2009
        Forget Me Not Bookmark

         Petting Gingerbread Smiley Crochet
  Stocking   Cat 13
        *Have a Fantastic Friday!*

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 21, 2011

          Forget Me Not Bookmark

                  Flowersdata not applicableBunnyKitty 2CrochetKittyBobcatdata not applicableFlowers

          Message 4 of 5 , May 27, 2013

            Forget Me Not Bookmark

            Thank You to All of our USA Service Members who have served, is serving and will serve in the greatest Military in the world!
            The sacrifices you make, to keep our country safe and free, are more than greatly appreciated not just on this day but every day of the year!!

            data not applicableRibbonMemorial Day Male SaluteKitty 2CrochetCat And Mouse TailMemorial Day Female SaluteRibbondata not applicable

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 26

              Forget Me Not Bookmark