Harvest Square

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2004

      I have just uploaded a brand new granny square pattern! It is
      called Harvest Square in honor of Autumn up here in the Northern
      Hemisphere!

      By the way, I sprained my ankle on Sunday so I may be a little slow
      in getting patterns posted this week. It's really hard to get
      around. My doc says it is a very bad sprain.

      Anyway! Enjoy the new pattern!

      I am starting a new cash prize thing!

      It will not cost money to register to win but you do have to
      register using your points account. The dollar value of the prize
      will be based on how many monthly paying members there are on the
      first of every month. This cash prize will start when the monthly
      paying members count reaches 200 monthly paying members. Monthly
      paying members can get 10 point free entries by entering using a
      special form inside their member area. I am still setting it up so
      watch for more news about it soon. There is information about it at
      http://www.jpfun.com/contest/contest.shtml

      If you would like to start seeing the cash prize being awarded
      quickly and seeing the amount awarded go up, you can help by
      becoming a monthly paying member for just $2.95. The cash prize
      value will be $.05 per monthly paying member starting at 200
      members. So the first prize will probably be at least $10.00.

      You can sign up at http://www.jpfun.com/store/index.shtml

      The more monthly members we have, the more the cash prize will be.