Scrappers Hexagon Motif, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2008

      We Have a Raffle Winner!

      Congratulations Jolynn Richardson! As soon as I hear from you, I will give you your prize of a One Year Membership to the JPF Crochet Club! Congratulations Again!

      Bingo Game

      I am going to start the bingo game later today. I will send a special notice out when it does launch.
      Then each day, I will remind you to go to the web site with a special link so you can check your bingo card.

      Today's Featured Pattern

      Image of pattern! Today's featured pattern is "Scrappers Hexagon Motif".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: 6/01/2008.

      You will notice a slight change on the front page of the web site, the Featured Pattern picture and link is now on the right hand side of the page next to the Daily Scavenger Hunt under the Newest Patterns.

      Treble Bump Stitch Shawl

      Treble Bump Stitch Shawl I have finished and posted the latest Members Only pattern!
      Non members can get this one for 3000 points.
      This crocheted shawl is made from a variation on the regular dc bump stitch, it is made with a treble crochet bump stitch to make the stitches bigger. This is an easy shawl that anyone from beginner to advanced could make.

      You may get it at http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/wearables/p124023trbumpstshawl.shtml Enjoy!

      The next pattern is going to be a bolster type sachet. Not sure yet what I am making it with but I hope to work on it today at work.

      Scavenger Hunt item Don't forget to register for the June raffle.
      The item for Sunday June 1, 2008 is below.

      Item: You are looking for Julie's Shopping Bag.
      Clue: You will find it in the miscellaneous patterns.

      Don't forget to check pattern pages as well as download pages when you search the free patterns.

      Now is the time to register for the June raffle.
      to register for the June raffle.

      Crochet Happenings Blog

      I have added a new topic for this week. Any Special Crochet Events Happening Out There!

      Check it out.
      http://jpfun.com/wordpress/index.php

      I will add a new topic each week on Monday Morning.

      JPF Crochet Club Points Store

      I have added some paper beads to the Points Store! They are 35,000 points per 10 count packet.
      http://www.jpfun.com/members/pointstore.shtml

      Weekly Poll

      This week's poll is below:
      What is your favorite size aluminum crochet hook?

      Now when you visit the Poll page, you will get 100 points for visiting it as long as your point tracker is active.

      Image of a sample of bracelet you get when you order the CD with Lifetime Membership.  Colors and beads will vary.Get a free hand made paper bead and crystal, precious gem or glass bead bracelet with your Lifetime Membership with CD order! This is going to be an on going offer. I have decided, from now on, when someone orders the Lifetime Membership with CD option, they will get a free bracelet. I have several so far with more being made weekly. Click here to Order your Lifetime Membership with CD

      Coming Soon

      I am going to open a small Paper Bead Jewelry online store sometime during my vacation. A friend of mine and I are going to work on it together. She wants to learn how to make paper beads in order to make unique jewelry, then I offered to work with her and sell them from my web site. The jewelry will be located at paperbeadjewelry.jpfun.com when it is ready. When it is open, that is where the official Just Plain Fun bracelet will be located.

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 5, 2009
        Scrappers Hexagon Motif

        Roll Maneki Neko
 Crochet
 Maneki Neko
   Roll

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 26, 2013
          Scrappers Hexagon Motif

          Just in case you could not find yesterday's 1000 point tracker location, I have decided to keep yesterday's tracker up one more day along with today's tracker location.
          Yesterday's tracker location is actually in the free Sachet or Pincushion patterns on one of the actual pattern pages.  Good Luck!

          Flowersdata not applicableHamsterKitty 5CrochetKitty 2Foxdata not applicableFlowers
          Have a Sensational Saturday!

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 24, 2014

            Scrappers Hexagon Motif
            Today's newsletter an pattern are ready for you at: