Simple Beaded Wreath Ornament, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , May 30, 2008

      Image of pattern! Today's featured pattern is "Simple Beaded Wreath Ornament".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: 5/30/2008.

      You will notice a slight change on the front page of the web site, the Featured Pattern picture and link is now on the right hand side of the page next to the Daily Scavenger Hunt under the Newest Patterns.

      Treble Bump Stitch Shawl

      Treble Bump Stitch Shawl I have finished and posted the latest Members Only pattern!
      Non members can get this one for 3000 points.
      This crocheted shawl is made from a variation on the regular dc bump stitch, it is made with a treble crochet bump stitch to make the stitches bigger. This is an easy shawl that anyone from beginner to advanced could make.

      You may get it at http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/wearables/p124023trbumpstshawl.shtml Enjoy!

      The next pattern is going to be a bolster type sachet. Not sure yet what I am making it with but I hope to work on it today at work.

      Scavenger Hunt item Don't forget to register for the May raffle.
      The item for Friday May 30, 2008 is below.

      Item: You are looking for the Fashion Doll Dressy Poncho.
      Clue: You will find it in the fridgies.

      Don't forget to check pattern pages as well as download pages when you search the free patterns.

      Now is the time to register for the May raffle.
      to register for the May raffle.

      Crochet Happenings Blog

      I have added a new topic for this week. Any Special Crochet Events Happening Out There!

      Check it out.
      http://jpfun.com/wordpress/index.php

      I will add a new topic each week on Monday Morning.

      JPF Crochet Club Points Store

      I have added some paper beads to the Points Store! They are 35,000 points per 10 count packet.
      http://www.jpfun.com/members/pointstore.shtml

      Weekly Poll

      This week's poll is below:
      Do you like to play Bingo?

      Now when you visit the Poll page, you will get 100 points for visiting it as long as your point tracker is active.

      Image of a sample of bracelet you get when you order the CD with Lifetime Membership.  Colors and beads will vary.Get a free hand made paper bead and crystal, precious gem or glass bead bracelet with your Lifetime Membership with CD order! This is going to be an on going offer. I have decided, from now on, when someone orders the Lifetime Membership with CD option, they will get a free bracelet. I have several so far with more being made weekly. Click here to Order your Lifetime Membership with CD

      Coming Soon

      I am going to open a small Paper Bead Jewelry online store sometime during my vacation. A friend of mine and I are going to work on it together. She wants to learn how to make paper beads in order to make unique jewelry, then I offered to work with her and sell them from my web site. The jewelry will be located at paperbeadjewelry.jpfun.com when it is ready. When it is open, that is where the official Just Plain Fun bracelet will be located.

      The new Bingo Game will start hopefully on June 1, 2008. It is going to be almost completely automated and I am writing the program myself so it is taking time.

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 15, 2009
        Simple Beaded Wreath Ornament

        HollyKitty  Crochet
 KittyHolly
         Have a super Saturday!

        My family is very sad right now, we lost a very precious member of our animal family
        yesterday.  We had to put our 15 year old cat Baby to sleep.  We have had him since birth
        and he was the last of the litter he was born in. He lost 5 lbs even though he was always eating
        and he was losing his strength. He weighed at the most about 15 lbs. He was a very big cat.
         We had to help him onto our bed at night.
          Plus he lost his ability to use the litter box correctly, or he forgot how.  We think he had senility. Nothing can be
        done for it.

        We will be adopting another cat today from the shelter, maybe.  Our house seems empty without a 3rd kitty. We always want
        to have 3 cats in our home.  It's our small way of helping the animal shelter.  My husband is the animal control officer for our area
        so we do not have to go through the shelter's screening process in order to adopt one.  It's my husband's idea to adopt another one
        so quickly.  Baby really was his cat.  My other 2 cats are from the shelter as well.

        Message 3 of 4 , May 3, 2011

          Simple Beaded Wreath Ornament

          Flowersdata not applicableWreathKitty 2CrochetManeki NekoWreathdata not applicableFlowers

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 5, 2013

            Simple Beaded Wreath Ornament

             data not applicable Kitty 1 Crochet Kitty 2   Wreath data not applicable