Ruffled Candle

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2004
      I have just uploaded this week's new free pattern!

      It is a candle for the holidays! Of course if you wanted to make it
      creepy, you can use orange and black yarn for Halloween. :)

      You can check it out at
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/index.shtml

      Also if you are not yet a member, now is a good time to join. Just
      in time for getting those holiday gifts made.
      I am unable to add patterns every day but I am still adding 5
      patterns per week even if all of them are posted in 1 or 2 days.

      $2.95 per month is a great price to have access to over 20 new
      patterns per month. :)

      To sign up you can go to