Mug Mat Coaster, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , May 24, 2008

      Image of pattern! Today's featured pattern is "Mug Mat Coaster".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: 5/24/2008.

      You will notice a slight change on the front page of the web site, the Featured Pattern picture and link is now on the right hand side of the page next to the Daily Scavenger Hunt under the Newest Patterns.

      Bump Stitch Pillow

      Bump Stitch Doily I have finished and posted the latest FREE pattern! You may get it at http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/pillows/f119002bumpstitch.shtml Enjoy!

      The next pattern is going to be a white shawl made with a variation of the bump stitch. It is based on the treble crochet instead of the double crochet.   The shawl is almost done.  I still have to write up the instructions, weave the ends in, take pictures then post it to the web.  I should be adding it to the site later today!  I used Red Heart Baby Sport in white with a size G hook.  I still have to weight it to see how many ounces of yarn I used but I did use at least 14 oz.

      Scavenger Hunt item Don't forget to register for the May raffle.
      The item for Saturday May 24, 2008 is below.

      Item: You are looking for the Cone Pincushion.
      Clue: You will find it in the scrunchies.

      Don't forget to check pattern pages as well as download pages when you search the free patterns.

      Now is the time to register for the May raffle.
      to register for the May raffle.

      Crochet Happenings Blog

      I have added a new topic for this week. Are you Looking for Something?

      Check it out.
      http://jpfun.com/wordpress/index.php

      I will add a new topic each week on Monday Morning.

      JPF Crochet Club Points Store

      I have added some paper beads to the Points Store! They are 35,000 points per 10 count packet.
      http://www.jpfun.com/members/pointstore.shtml

      Weekly Poll

      This week's poll is below:
      What are your favorite items to crochet?

      Now when you visit the Poll page, you will get 100 points for visiting it as long as your point tracker is active.

      Image of a sample of bracelet you get when you order the CD with Lifetime Membership.  Colors and beads will vary.Get a free hand made paper bead and crystal, precious gem or glass bead bracelet with your Lifetime Membership with CD order! This is going to be an on going offer. I have decided, from now on, when someone orders the Lifetime Membership with CD option, they will get a free bracelet. I have 20 so far with more being made daily. Click here to Order your Lifetime Membership with CD The official Just Plain Fun bracelet is available by following a link on the page above.

      Coming Soon

      I am going to open a small Paper Bead Jewelry online store sometime during my vacation. A friend of mine and I are going to work on it together. She wants to learn how to make paper beads in order to make unique jewelry, then I offered to work with her and sell them from my web site. The jewelry will be located at paperbeadjewelry.jpfun.com when it is ready. When it is open, that is where the official Just Plain Fun bracelet will be located.

      The new Bingo Game will start hopefully on June 1, 2008. I am going to work on it during my vacation.
      It is going to be completely automated and I am writing the program myself so it is taking time.

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 20, 2009
        Mug Mat Coaster

        Make sure to read the "Coming Soon" section!
          Maneki Neko
 Crochet
 Maneki Neko

        Have a Marvelous Monday

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 7, 2011

          Mug Mat Coaster

          data not applicableKitty 2Bunny SuitCrochetEaster eggs 2Sleeping Kitty On Monitordata not applicable

        • JulieB
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 10, 2013
            Mug Mat Coaster
            http://www
            .jpfun.com/jpfunnews/january/011013.shtml

            You may not hear from me again today since I have the flu and I am going back to bed after I send this out.

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 8, 2014

              Mug Mat Coaster

              Have a Satisfying Saturday!