Filet Shells Bookmark, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 6 , May 23, 2008

      I am on Vacation Sale!!
      Today is the Last Day!

      Get a Lifetime Never Ending Membership with CD & Free Bracelet for $55.00 until May 23, 2008!
      http://www.jpfun.com/store/index.shtml

      After this sale is over, the price will go back up to $70.00 but then the CD will include the PDF files of the patterns as well.
      Right now the PDF files of the patterns are not included on the CD. The Adobe reader will not be on the CD but you will need it on your computer to read them.

      If you already bought the original CD but want the new one with the PDF files, you can get the new updated version for $10.95, shipping included. Just email me for details. Remember, though, it will be just the CD and not the free gift.

      Today's Featured Pattern

      Image of pattern! Today's featured pattern is "Filet Shells Bookmark".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: 5/23/2008.

      You will notice a slight change on the front page of the web site, the Featured Pattern picture and link is now on the right hand side of the page next to the Daily Scavenger Hunt under the Newest Patterns.

      Bump Stitch Pillow

      Bump Stitch Doily I have finished and posted the latest FREE pattern! You may get it at http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/pillows/f119002bumpstitch.shtml Enjoy!

      The next pattern is going to be a white shawl made with a variation of the bump stitch. It is based on the treble crochet instead of the double crochet.

      Scavenger Hunt item Don't forget to register for the May raffle.
      The item for Friday May 23, 2008 is below.

      Item: You are looking for the Bobbles & Shells Kitty Blanket.
      Clue: You will find it in the toys.

      Don't forget to check pattern pages as well as download pages when you search the free patterns.

      Now is the time to register for the May raffle.
      to register for the May raffle.

      Crochet Happenings Blog

      I have added a new topic for this week. Are you Looking for Something?

      Check it out.
      http://jpfun.com/wordpress/index.php

      I will add a new topic each week on Monday Morning.

      JPF Crochet Club Points Store

      I have added some paper beads to the Points Store! They are 35,000 points per 10 count packet.
      http://www.jpfun.com/members/pointstore.shtml

      Weekly Poll

      This week's poll is below:
      What are your favorite items to crochet?

      Now when you visit the Poll page, you will get 100 points for visiting it as long as your point tracker is active.

      Image of a sample of bracelet you get when you order the CD with Lifetime Membership.  Colors and beads will vary.Get a free hand made paper bead and crystal, precious gem or glass bead bracelet with your Lifetime Membership with CD order! This is going to be an on going offer. I have decided, from now on, when someone orders the Lifetime Membership with CD option, they will get a free bracelet. I have 20 so far with more being made daily. Click here to Order your Lifetime Membership with CD The official Just Plain Fun bracelet is available by following a link on the page above.

      Coming Soon

      I am going to open a small Paper Bead Jewelry online store sometime during my vacation. A friend of mine and I are going to work on it together. She wants to learn how to make paper beads in order to make unique jewelry, then I offered to work with her and sell them from my web site. The jewelry will be located at paperbeadjewelry.jpfun.com when it is ready. When it is open, that is where the official Just Plain Fun bracelet will be located.

      The new Bingo Game will start hopefully on June 1, 2008. I am going to work on it during my vacation.
      It is going to be completely automated and I am writing the program myself so it is taking time.

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 15, 2009
        Filet Shells Bookmark

        I am offering lifetime memberships for $50 which includes Never Ending Membership in the JPF Crochet Club,
        the 600 Pattern CD and a free bracelet of my choice.  It is not the official Just Plain Fun Bracelet but a different type.

        I am also offering just the CD for $15.00 instead of $30.00.  (Free Shipping!) You can find this offer on every page that has Google ads on them.
        You must use these "Buy Now" buttons to get the special rate.
        This offer ends 11/20/2009. When you click on the link above, look in the left or center column of the newsletter and you will find the special buttons.

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 15, 2009

          Filet Shells Bookmark

          I am offering lifetime memberships for $50 which includes Never Ending Membership in the JPF Crochet Club,
          the 600 Pattern CD and a free bracelet of my choice.  It is not the official Just Plain Fun Bracelet but a different type.

          I am also offering just the CD for $15.00 instead of $30.00.  (Free Shipping!) You can find this offer on every page that has Google ads on them.
          You must use these "Buy Now" buttons to get the special rate.
          This offer ends 11/20/2009. When you click on the link above, look in the left or center column of the newsletter and you will find the special buttons.

                  Kitty 2 Crochet
  Sleeping Kitty On Monitor Crochet
 Kitty 2
          Have a Sensational Sunday!

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 2, 2011

            Filet Shells Bookmark

               Flowersdata not applicableSheepKittyCrochetKittyMousedata not applicableFlowers

            Message 5 of 6 , May 8, 2013

              Filet Shells Bookmark

              Flowersdata not applicableMouseManeki NekoCrochetKitty 2Sheepdata not applicableFlowers

              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 7, 2015

                pattern!Today's featured pattern is:
                Filet Shells Bookmark

                Have a Satisfying Saturday!