Open Windows Plant Hanger

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21 4:11 PM
      I just wanted to let you know I just uploaded a brand new pattern of
      a plant hanger! You can get to it by going to

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/index.shtml

      I have also posted 4 patterns this week for paid members of the JPF
      Crochet Club.

      If you are not yet a member, now is a good time to join. Just in
      time to start making gifts for Christmas. It is just $2.95 per
      month and by paying a monthly fee, you also have access to the
      Stitch A Long projects. Right now there is a complete Pillowghan
      and I am working on a tablecloth.

      http://www.jpfun.com/store/index.shtml

      Julie A. Bolduc jbolduc@...
      JPF Crochet Club