Shell Stitch Drawstring Sachet, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , May 11, 2008

      Happy Mother's Day to All Moms!

      New Crochet Related Blog
      I think the new Blog will be about crochet happenings, crochet related products and web sites I come across that I like. I hope to start putting it together tonight after work and hopefully it will be up and running for everyone to visit on either Saturday, Sunday or Monday. Those are my next 3 days off of work. I am going to set it up so at least it is the same color as my main web site but I am restricted on how it will look over all. I will be using Word Press.

      I am thinking a weekly topic with the link in this newsletter to it.

      JPF Crochet Club Points Store

      The JPF Crochet Club Points Store is now open! Paid members, who have been a member for at least 60 days can now order items in the Points store! I have several things listed in there and the link to get there is
      http://www.jpfun.com/members/pointstore.shtml

      Today's Featured Pattern

      Image of pattern! Today's featured pattern is "Shell Stitch Drawstring Sachet".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: 5/11/2008.

      You will notice a slight change on the front page of the web site, the Featured Pattern picture and link is now on the right hand side of the page next to the Daily Scavenger Hunt under the Newest Patterns.

      Bump Stitch Pillow

      Bump Stitch Doily I have finished and posted the latest FREE pattern! You may get it at http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/pillows/f119002bumpstitch.shtml Enjoy!

      Scavenger Hunt item Don't forget to register for the May raffle.
      The item for Sunday May 11, 2008 is below.

      Item: You are looking for the Mother's Day Corsage.
      Clue: You will find it in the angel patterns.

      Don't forget to check pattern pages as well as download pages when you search the free patterns.

      Now is the time to register for the May raffle.
      to register for the May raffle.

      This week's poll is below:
      Do you have a crochet related blog?

      Now when you visit the Poll page, you will get 100 points for visiting it as long as your point tracker is active.

      Image of a sample of bracelet you get when you order the CD with Lifetime Membership.  Colors and beads will vary.Get a free hand made paper bead and crystal, precious gem or glass bead bracelet with your Lifetime Membership with CD order! This is going to be an on going offer. I have decided, from now on, when someone orders the Lifetime Membership with CD option, they will get a free bracelet. I have 20 so far with more being made daily. Click here to Order your Lifetime Membership with CD The official Just Plain Fun bracelet is available by following a link on the page above.

      Coming Soon

      JPFun Point Store I will be starting the JPFun Points Store for paid members only very soon! Hopefully May 1, 2008. When I do start it, I will post the item being offered in this daily newsletter. The information about each item will be how many I have to offer and how many points paid members will need to have in order to get it. I will also provide a link inside the email to the page where paid members can go to request the item.

      The items offered will be available for points only. I will not charge any postage or money for these items, just points. I will have very limited numbers of each item and when they are gone, they are gone. I will be allowing only one of each item to each paid member who requests the items.

      The new Bingo Game will start when ever I can get the program finished.
      It is going to be completely automated and I am writing the program myself so it is taking time.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 19, 2010
        Shell Stitch Drawstring Sachet

                Pomeranian  Crochet  Sleeping Kitty On Monitor  Mouse

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 6, 2011

          Shell Stitch Drawstring Sachet

          Flowersdata not applicableSkunkKittyCrochetKitty 2Squirreldata not applicableFlowers

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 12, 2013

            Shell Stitch Drawstring Sachet

            FlowersIt's FridayRaccoonKitty 5CrochetKitty 2HamsterIt's FridayFlowers