Shells-n-Bumps Trivet, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , May 9, 2008
      New Crochet Related Blog
      I think the new Blog will be about crochet happenings, crochet related products and web sites I come across that I like. I hope to start putting it together tonight after work and hopefully it will be up and running for everyone to visit on either Saturday, Sunday or Monday. Those are my next 3 days off of work. I am going to set it up so at least it is the same color as my main web site but I am restricted on how it will look over all. I will be using Word Press.

      I am thinking a weekly topic with the link in this newsletter to it.

      JPF Crochet Club Points Store

      The JPF Crochet Club Points Store is now open! Paid members, who have been a member for at least 60 days can now order items in the Points store! I have several things listed in there and the link to get there is
      http://www.jpfun.com/members/pointstore.shtml

      Today's Featured Pattern

      Image of pattern! Today's featured pattern is "Shells-n-Bumps Trivet".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: 5/09/2008.

      You will notice a slight change on the front page of the web site, the Featured Pattern picture and link is now on the right hand side of the page next to the Daily Scavenger Hunt under the Newest Patterns.

      Bump Stitch Pillow

      Bump Stitch Doily I have finished and posted the latest FREE pattern! You may get it at http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/pillows/f119002bumpstitch.shtml Enjoy!

      Scavenger Hunt item Don't forget to register for the May raffle.
      The item for Friday May 9, 2008 is below.

      Item: You are looking for the Drawstring Sunglass Case.
      Clue: You will find it in the toy section.

      Don't forget to check pattern pages as well as download pages when you search the free patterns.

      Now is the time to register for the May raffle.
      to register for the May raffle.

      This week's poll is below:
      Is your whole family crafty?

      Now when you visit the Poll page, you will get 100 points for visiting it as long as your point tracker is active.

      Image of a sample of bracelet you get when you order the CD with Lifetime Membership.  Colors and beads will vary.Get a free hand made paper bead and crystal, precious gem or glass bead bracelet with your Lifetime Membership with CD order! This is going to be an on going offer. I have decided, from now on, when someone orders the Lifetime Membership with CD option, they will get a free bracelet. I have 20 so far with more being made daily. Click here to Order your Lifetime Membership with CD The official Just Plain Fun bracelet is available by following a link on the page above.

      Coming Soon

      JPFun Point Store I will be starting the JPFun Points Store for paid members only very soon! Hopefully May 1, 2008. When I do start it, I will post the item being offered in this daily newsletter. The information about each item will be how many I have to offer and how many points paid members will need to have in order to get it. I will also provide a link inside the email to the page where paid members can go to request the item.

      The items offered will be available for points only. I will not charge any postage or money for these items, just points. I will have very limited numbers of each item and when they are gone, they are gone. I will be allowing only one of each item to each paid member who requests the items.

      The new Bingo Game will start when ever I can get the program finished.
      It is going to be completely automated and I am writing the program myself so it is taking time.

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 20, 2009
        Shells-n-Bumps Trivet

        Final Day! of the Pre Holiday Sale!
        It will be taken down in the morning on Saturday!
        I am offering lifetime memberships for $50 which includes Never Ending Membership in the JPF Crochet Club,
        the 600 Pattern CD and a free bracelet of my choice.  It is not the official Just Plain Fun Bracelet but a different type.

        I am also offering just the CD for $15.00 instead of $30.00.  (Free Shipping!) You can find this offer on every page that has Google ads on them.
        You must use these "Buy Now" buttons to get the special rate.
        This offer ends 11/20/2009. When you click on the link above, look in the left or center column of the newsletter and you will find the special buttons.

         FroggieManeki NekoCrochet
Maneki NekoFishy
        Have a Fantastic Friday!

        If you are watching New Moon Tonight, enjoy!
        I will be watching it next Saturday with the ladies from the office and my daughter.
        We are waiting till next week because we have prior commitments.

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 7 6:29 AM

          Shells-n-Bumps Trivet

              Flowersdata not applicableFroggieManeki NekoCrochetKitty 2Alligatordata not applicableFlowers
          Have a Sensational Sunday!

          Message 4 of 5 , May 13, 2013

            Shells-n-Bumps Trivet

            Flowersdata not applicableHamsterKitty 2CrochetManeki NekoGroundhogdata not applicableFlowers

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 12

              Shells-n-Bumps Trivet