Tunisian Beaded Necklace, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , May 4, 2008

      JPF Crochet Club Points Store

      The JPF Crochet Club Points Store is now open! Paid members, who have been a member for at least 60 days can now order items in the Points store! I have several things listed in there and the link to get there is
      http://www.jpfun.com/members/pointstore.shtml

      Today's Featured Pattern

      Image of pattern! Today's featured pattern is "Tunisian Beaded Necklace".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: 5/04/2008.

      You will notice a slight change on the front page of the web site, the Featured Pattern picture and link is now on the right hand side of the page next to the Daily Scavenger Hunt under the Newest Patterns.

      Shell Net Star Doily

      Shell Net Star Doily I have finished and posted the latest Members only pattern! If you are not a paid member, you can still get this pattern for 3000 points! You may get it at http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/doilies/p111047shellnetstar.shtml Enjoy!

      The next pattern is a 16"x16" square pillow made with white and different shades of blue worsted weight acrylic yarn! You will need a 16"x16" pillow form for this free pattern!

      Scavenger Hunt item Don't forget to register for the May raffle.
      The item for Sunday May 4, 2008 is below.

      Item: You are looking for the May Spring Angel.
      Clue: You will find it in the sachets.

      Don't forget to check pattern pages as well as download pages when you search the free patterns.

      Now is the time to register for the May raffle.
      to register for the May raffle.

      This week's poll is below:
      Is your whole family crafty?

      Now when you visit the Poll page, you will get 100 points for visiting it as long as your point tracker is active.

      Image of a sample of bracelet you get when you order the CD with Lifetime Membership.  Colors and beads will vary.Get a free hand made paper bead and crystal, precious gem or glass bead bracelet with your Lifetime Membership with CD order! This is going to be an on going offer. I have decided, from now on, when someone orders the Lifetime Membership with CD option, they will get a free bracelet. I have 20 so far with more being made daily. Click here to Order your Lifetime Membership with CD The official Just Plain Fun bracelet is available by following a link on the page above.

      Coming Soon

      JPFun Point Store I will be starting the JPFun Points Store for paid members only very soon! Hopefully May 1, 2008. When I do start it, I will post the item being offered in this daily newsletter. The information about each item will be how many I have to offer and how many points paid members will need to have in order to get it. I will also provide a link inside the email to the page where paid members can go to request the item.

      The items offered will be available for points only. I will not charge any postage or money for these items, just points. I will have very limited numbers of each item and when they are gone, they are gone. I will be allowing only one of each item to each paid member who requests the items.

      The new Bingo Game will start when ever I can get the program finished.
      It is going to be completely automated and I am writing the program myself so it is taking time.

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 4, 2009
        Tunisian Beaded Necklace

             Leaf Kitty 5 Crochet
 Kitty 5  Leaf

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 22, 2011

          Tunisian Beaded Necklace

               Flowersdata not applicableHamsterKitty 5CrochetKittyFoxdata not applicableFlowers

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 27, 2013

            Tunisian Beaded Necklace

                Egg 3data not applicableBunny SuitKitty 5CrochetKitty 2Easter Basketdata not applicableEgg 1