Infant or Doll's Hat

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2004
      Hi Everyone,

      Sorry this is so late. Life interupted this week. I started a new
      full time job and my husband also started a new full time job this
      week and he is away for 6 weeks so of course I helped him get ready
      for his time away. He is training as a truck driver!

      Well anyway, better late than never. I have posted a brand new
      pattern for a hat. Take a look!!
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/index.shtml

      It is still a great time to become a member! For just $2.95 per
      month, you can have access to over 550 original patterns! Plus you
      can have access to the Stitch A Long project as well. Right now I
      am working on a tablecloth.