Thermal Stitch Dishcloth

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5 6:21 PM

      I just wanted to let you know I just uploaded a brand new pattern
      for a dishcloth. I uses the same pattern stitch as in the Thermal
      Stitch Preemie baby afghan on the site but this has some color
      changes in it. Enjoy!!

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/index.shtml

      If you are not yet a member, now is a great time to join. I have
      been adding about 22 new patterns every month since April 4, 2004.
      That is a lot of patterns over the past 5 months. That is over 100
      patterns since then!

      The price for membership is $2.95 per month and when you are a
      monthly paying member, you also will have access to the Stitch A
      Long patterns. Right now I am work on a 60" round tablecloth. I
      just uploaded part 2 of the tablecloth earlier tonight.

      To join or upgrade your membership, just click on the link below.

      http://www.jpfun.com/store/index.shtml

      Julie A. Bolduc jbolduc@...
      JPF Crochet Club
      Free Patterns And More!