Dr Visit

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13 4:00 PM
      Hi Everyone,

      I just thought I would let you know the Dr could not find anything wrong.
      They took x-rays and could not find anything.
      He thinks it might have been a virus that is working it's course.
      I think it is my neck out of alignment and also possibly muscle fatigue from
      talking too much on the phone last week at work.
      I book reservations for a ski resort and when you answer on average 60-70
      calls a day, it can take a toll on your larynx.
      He did notice that my larynx is tender to the touch.

      He told me to see my regular Dr later this week if I am not better by
      Tuesday or Wednesday. I don't have much faith in our local hospital staff.
      It's not my teeth, not TMJ and not strep throat.
      So I am just taking pain killers and doing what I have been doing all week.
      He tried to give me vicadin but I refused. I like to keep a clear head.
      I don't drink or smoke for that reason also so I am not about to take
      something that will knock me out.