Scavenger Hunt, ughh, I have it fixed now.

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2008
      I have fixed the problem with the scavenger hunt item.
      Sorry about that. It's been quite a week. I just finished a 48 hour work
      week since Monday.

      Plus I have an infection I have been fighting and I plan to see a Dr
      tomorrow in the emergency room.
      I think it might be an ear infection. I haven't had one for years! The
      pain starts at my right ear and goes down my jaw and into the back of my
      neck on the right side. It also hurts to swallow.