Today's Scavenger Hunt Item

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 12, 2008
      I forgot to upload the page where the scavenger hunt item is. Sorry about
      that.
      It is somewhere in the paid bookmark patterns.

      I have also updated the front page of the web site so you can see what it
      looks like.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 11, 2014

        I have a correction this morning in the newsletter. The scavenger hunt item is actually in the Wearables patterns, not the Tissue Cover patterns.

        Sorry for any confusion this may have caused.

        Have a Great rest of your day!

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 7, 2014

          Today's Scavenger Hunt Item can be found in the Bag or Purse patterns. Not the Wearables patterns.
          Sorry for any confusion this may have caused you in your search!