Lacet Filet Square Motif, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 12, 2008

      10 Years of Just Plain Fun!

      I am now working year round at the Ski resort so I will not have the month of May off.

      Image of a sample of bracelet you get when you order the CD with Lifetime Membership.  Colors and beads will vary.Get a free hand made paper bead and crystal, precious gem or glass bead bracelet with your Lifetime Membership with CD order! This is going to be an on going offer. I have decided, from now on, when someone orders the Lifetime Membership with CD option, they will get a free bracelet. I have 20 so far with more being made daily. Click here to Order your Lifetime Membership with CD The official Just Plain Fun bracelet is available by following a link on the page above.

      Today's Featured Pattern

      Image of pattern! Today's featured pattern is "Lacet Filet Square Motif".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: 4/12/2008.

      You will notice a slight change on the front page of the web site, the Featured Pattern picture and link is now on the right hand side of the page next to the Daily Scavenger Hunt under the Newest Patterns.

      Shell Stitch Cosmetic Bag

      Shell Stitch Cosmetic Bag I have finished and posted the latest Members only pattern! If you are not a paid member, you can still get this pattern for 3000 points! You may get it at http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/bags/p125029cosmeticbag.shtml Enjoy!

      I am working on a star shaped gold doily!

      Scavenger Hunt item Don't forget to register for the April raffle.
      The item for Saturday April 12, 2008 is below.

      Item: You are looking for the Lacy Lancet Sachet.
      Clue: You will find it in the bookmarks.

      Don't forget to check pattern pages as well as download pages when you search the free patterns.

      Now is the time to register for the April raffle.
      to register for the April raffle.

      This week's poll is below:
      Have you ever made crocheted jewelry?

      Now when you visit the Poll page, you will get 100 points for visiting it as long as your point tracker is active.

      Coming Soon

      JPFun Point Store I will be starting the JPFun Points Store for paid members only very soon! When I do start it, I will post the item being offered in this daily newsletter. The information about each item will be how many I have to offer and how many points paid members will need to have in order to get it. I will also provide a link inside the email to the page where paid members can go to request the item.

      The items offered will be available for points only. I will not charge any postage or money for these items, just points. I will have very limited numbers of each item and when they are gone, they are gone. I will be allowing only one of each item to each paid member who requests the items.

      The new Bingo Game will start when ever I can get the program finished.
      It is going to be completely automated and I am writing the program myself so it is taking time.

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 6, 2009
        Lacet Filet Square Motif

        Another Members Only pattern has turned 1 year old and is now available for 5000 points!
          Check the newsletter to find out which one!

        Smile emoticon Have a Super Saturday! Smile emoticon

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 22, 2011

          Lacet Filet Square Motif

            Flowersdata not applicableParrotKitty 2CrochetKitty 4Crowdata not applicableFlowers

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 26, 2012
            Lacet Filet Square Motif

              Flowersdata not applicableElephantKitty 5CrochetKitty 2Monkeydata not applicableFlowers

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 25, 2014

              Lacet Filet Square Motif
              Today's newsletter and pattern is ready and waiting for you at: