Filet Net Star Doily

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30 9:35 AM

      I know it is Monday and I should have posted this pattern back on
      Friday but I have been super busy finishing up my craft room and my
      Husband needed help with other stuff.

      Well here it is, a brand new free pattern. It is a pattern for a
      doily. It is only 13 rounds so it is a fast and easy pattern to
      make.

      As the subject says, the name of it is "Filet Net Star Doily".
      Enjoy!!

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/index.shtml

      I am working on putting together a page of photos of my new craft
      room which will have some craft storage ideas on it. I will let you
      know when I post it so you can see what I have been doing.

      If you are not yet a member, now is a great time to join. It is
      just $2.95 per month and the timing is great for starting your
      Christmas gift making.