Freedom Earrings, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 8, 2008

      10 Years of Just Plain Fun!

      Image of a sample of bracelet you get when you order the CD with Lifetime Membership.  Colors and beads will vary.Get a free hand made paper bead and crystal, precious gem or glass bead bracelet with your Lifetime Membership with CD order! This offer is good until April 11, 2008. These bracelets are made with the fancy tube paper beads I make and combined with either glass, metal, crystal or precious stone beads.
      Click here to Order your Lifetime Membership with CD The official Just Plain Fun bracelet is available by following a link on the page above.

      Today's Featured Pattern

      Image of pattern! Today's featured pattern is "Freedom Earrings".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: 4/8/2008.

      Shell Stitch Cosmetic Bag

      Shell Stitch Cosmetic Bag I have finished and posted the latest Members only pattern! If you are not a paid member, you can still get this pattern for 3000 points! You may get it at http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/bags/p125029cosmeticbag.shtml Enjoy!

      I am working on a star shaped gold doily!

      Scavenger Hunt item Don't forget to register for the April raffle.
      The item for Tuesday April 8, 2008 is below.

      Item: You are looking for the Wedding Angel.
      Clue: You will find it in the store.

      Don't forget to check pattern pages as well as download pages when you search the free patterns.

      Now is the time to register for the April raffle.
      to register for the April raffle.

      This week's poll is below:
      Have you ever worked with multiple strands of yarn at one time?

      Now when you visit the Poll page, you will get 100 points for visiting it as long as your point tracker is active.

      Coming Soon

      JPFun Point Store I will be starting the JPFun Points Store for paid members only very soon! When I do start it, I will post the item being offered in this daily newsletter. The information about each item will be how many I have to offer and how many points paid members will need to have in order to get it. I will also provide a link inside the email to the page where paid members can go to request the item.

      The items offered will be available for points only. I will not charge any postage or money for these items, just points. I will have very limited numbers of each item and when they are gone, they are gone. I will be allowing only one of each item to each paid member who requests the items.

      The new Bingo Game will start when ever I can get the program finished.
      It is going to be completely automated and I am writing the program myself so it is taking time.

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 19, 2009
        Freedom Earrings
        You Can Get Today's Newsletter and Pattern by going to:

        I have added a new pattern!  Check it out on the web site!
        I have also added the point tracker to every newsletter page for July 2009!

              Star Kitty 1  Crochet
 Kitty 1 Star

        Message 3 of 5 , May 7 4:52 AM

          Freedom Earrings

          Check out the Latest Members Pattern for the Bottoms Up Rippled Cosmetic Bag!
              FlowersFlagdata not applicableKitty 2CrochetKittydata not applicableFlagFlowers & Butterfly

          Have a Super Saturday!

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 9, 2013
            Freedom Earrings
            You can get today's Newsletter and pattern by going to:

            Have a Sensational Saturday!

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 8, 2014

              Freedom Earrings