Pictures of Bracelets Available

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2008
      Hi Everyone!

      I have uploaded pictures of the bracelets I am offering with the Lifetime Membership with CD offer.

      I will choose what bracelet you get and they will be one of them shown if you order.
      There is one special bracelet you can order separately if you like.  It is the official Just Plain Fun
      bracelet.  It has the Logo Kitty on it.  You can purchase it at Etsy for just $14.95 including shipping!

      Right now I have only 4 of the Just Plain Fun bracelets made, I need to order more supplies to make more.
      Overtime, I will have a series of bracelets I will make available all the time.  I just want to see how these do.