Two Sided Scrubber, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 5 6:53 AM

      10 Years of Just Plain Fun!

      Get a free hand made paper bead and crystal, precious gem or glass bead bracelet with your Lifetime Membership with CD order! This offer is good until April 11, 2008. These bracelets are made with the fancy tube paper beads I make and combined with either glass, metal, crystal or precious stone beads. Pictures to come! The clasp on each one is a silver tone toggle. Each bracelet is about 7-8 inches long.

      I am making a total of 12 bracelets. Once the week is over, the individual bracelets I have left will be offered for sale in the on line store.
      Click here to Order your Lifetime Membership with CD I have set up an account at Esty.com and will be posting the Lifetime Member with CD option and Bracelet there so you can choose the bracelet you want. If you don't care which bracelet you get, then you can just go and order the normal way at the page above. I will send out another notice the shop at Etsy is ready.

      In the near future I will be introducing an official Just Plain Fun bracelet made with paper beads that have my Logo Kitty on them. These bracelets are going to have Fuchsia Swarovski crystal beads. The clasp is a special kitty playing with a ball of yarn. More on these later.

      Today's Featured Pattern

      Image of pattern! Today's featured pattern is "Two Sided Scrubber".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: 4/5/2008.

      Shell Stitch Cosmetic Bag

      Shell Stitch Cosmetic Bag I have finished and posted the latest Members only pattern! If you are not a paid member, you can still get this pattern for 3000 points! You may get it at http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/bags/p125029cosmeticbag.shtml Enjoy!

      I am working on a star shaped gold doily!

      Scavenger Hunt item Don't forget to register for the April raffle.
      The item for Saturday April 5, 2008 is below.

      Item: You are looking for the Round Dishcloth.
      Clue: You will find it in the toys. (doll stuff)

      Don't forget to check pattern pages as well as download pages when you search the free patterns.

      Now is the time to register for the April raffle.
      to register for the April raffle.

      This week's poll is below:
      Have you ever worked with multiple strands of yarn at one time?

      Now when you visit the Poll page, you will get 100 points for visiting it as long as your point tracker is active.

      Coming Soon

      JPFun Point Store I will be starting the JPFun Points Store for paid members only very soon! When I do start it, I will post the item being offered in this daily newsletter. The information about each item will be how many I have to offer and how many points paid members will need to have in order to get it. I will also provide a link inside the email to the page where paid members can go to request the item.

      The items offered will be available for points only. I will not charge any postage or money for these items, just points. I will have very limited numbers of each item and when they are gone, they are gone. I will be allowing only one of each item to each paid member who requests the items.

      The new Bingo Game will start when ever I can get the program finished.
      It is going to be completely automated and I am writing the program myself so it is taking time.

      Message 2 of 4 , May 28, 2009
        Two Sided Scrubber

        Smile emoticon Have a Great Day! Smile emoticon

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 13, 2011

          Two Sided Scrubber

          Needloft Nylon Plastic Canvas yarn is no longer being made but you can get a different brand by going to the following URL.
          http://www.anniesattic.com/list.html?criteria=nylon+yarn&go.x=0&go.y=0
          data not applicableBe Mine Teddy 2Kitty 2CrochetKitty 1Chocolate Valentinedata not applicable

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 17, 2012
            Two Sided Scrubber

             Flowers  data not applicable  Maneki Neko  Crochet  Kitty 2  data not applicable  Flowers
            Have a Sensational Saturday!