Chenille Granny Pillow, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 4 3:16 AM

      10 Years of Just Plain Fun!

      Get a free hand made paper bead and crystal, precious gem or glass bead bracelet with your Lifetime Membership with CD order! This offer is good until April 11, 2008. These bracelets are made with the fancy tube paper beads I make and combined with either glass, metal, crystal or precious stone beads. Pictures to come! The clasp on each one is a silver tone toggle. Each bracelet is about 7-8 inches long.

      I am making a total of 12 bracelets. Once the week is over, the individual bracelets I have left will be offered for sale in the on line store.
      Click here to Order your Lifetime Membership with CD

      In the near future I will be introducing an official Just Plain Fun bracelet made with paper beads that have my Logo Kitty on them. These bracelets are going to have Fuchsia Swarovski crystal beads. The clasp is a special kitty playing with a ball of yarn. More on these later.

      Today's Featured Pattern

      Image of pattern! Today's featured pattern is "Ice Crystal Snowflake".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: 4/4/2008.

      Shell Stitch Cosmetic Bag

      Shell Stitch Cosmetic Bag I have finished and posted the latest Members only pattern! If you are not a paid member, you can still get this pattern for 3000 points! You may get it at http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/bags/p125029cosmeticbag.shtml Enjoy!

      I am working on a star shaped gold doily!

      Scavenger Hunt item Don't forget to register for the April raffle.
      The item for Friday April 4, 2008 is below.

      Item: You are looking for the Chenille Granny Pillow.
      Clue: You will find it in the bookmarks.

      Don't forget to check pattern pages as well as download pages when you search the free patterns.

      Now is the time to register for the April raffle.
      to register for the April raffle.

      This week's poll is about what size is the thinnest thread you have ever worked with.

      Now when you visit the Poll page, you will get 100 points for visiting it as long as your point tracker is active.

      Coming Soon

      JPFun Point Store I will be starting the JPFun Points Store for paid members only very soon! When I do start it, I will post the item being offered in this daily newsletter. The information about each item will be how many I have to offer and how many points paid members will need to have in order to get it. I will also provide a link inside the email to the page where paid members can go to request the item.

      The items offered will be available for points only. I will not charge any postage or money for these items, just points. I will have very limited numbers of each item and when they are gone, they are gone. I will be allowing only one of each item to each paid member who requests the items.

      The new Bingo Game will start when ever I can get the program finished.
      It is going to be completely automated and I am writing the program myself so it is taking time.

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 20, 2008
        Chennille Granny PillowToday's Featured Pattern is:
        Chenille Granny Pillow

        Smile emoticon  Have a Super Saturday! Smile emoticon

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 7, 2010
          Chenille Granny Pillow

           Birdie Kitty 4 Crochet  Kitty 2  Peacock

          Owner, JPF Crochet Club and Paper Bead Crafts.com

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 11, 2012

            Chenille Granny Pillow

                   Flowersdata not applicableElephantKitty 2CrochetKitty CatZebradata not applicableFlowers

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 10 7:29 AM

              Chenille Granny Pillow

              Today’s newsletter and pattern are ready and waiting for you at:

              Thank  you for all of the responses I got for yesterday’s problem.

              I have decided to buy a new computer.
              I am going to be buying a new computer within the next 6 weeks I hope.
              Now I am debating on what computer to get for what I do.

              I have been working with Windows Vista since 2008 and am kind of out of touch

              with the options out there.

              I know about windows 7 being better than Vista and Windows

              8 with the touch screens is the way the computer world seems to be going now.

              What I am wondering, what would be better for what I do? Does it really matter?

              Let me know your opinions and your experiences with what you have.