Scalloped Trebles Scrunchie, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2008

      10 Years of Just Plain Fun!

      We have a Raffle Winner!

      Dottie Wojtkiewicz of Arizona!
      She has chosen one year of membership for her prize! As soon as I hear from her, I will add her account. Congratulations Dottie!

      Today's Featured Pattern

      Image of pattern! Today's featured pattern is "Scalloped Trebles Scrunchie".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: 4/1/2008.

      Shell Stitch Cosmetic Bag

      Shell Stitch Cosmetic Bag I have finished and posted the latest Members only pattern! If you are not a paid member, you can still get this pattern for 3000 points! You may get it at http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/bags/p125029cosmeticbag.shtml Enjoy!

      I am working on a star shaped gold doily!

      Scavenger Hunt item Don't forget to register for the April raffle. The item for Tuesday April 1, 2008 is below.

      Item: You are looking for a sign for April.
      Clue: You will find it in the ornaments.

      Don't forget to check pattern pages as well as download pages when you search the free patterns.

      Now is the time to register for the April raffle.
      to register for the April raffle.

      This week's poll is about what size is the thinnest thread you have ever worked with.

      Now when you visit the Poll page, you will get 100 points for visiting it as long as your point tracker is active.

      Coming Soon

      JPFun Point Store I will be starting the JPFun Points Store for paid members only very soon! When I do start it, I will post the item being offered in this daily newsletter. The information about each item will be how many I have to offer and how many points paid members will need to have in order to get it. I will also provide a link inside the email to the page where paid members can go to request the item.

      The items offered will be available for points only. I will not charge any postage or money for these items, just points. I will have very limited numbers of each item and when they are gone, they are gone. I will be allowing only one of each item to each paid member who requests the items.

      The new Bingo Game will start when ever I can get the program finished.
      It is going to be completely automated and I am writing the program myself so it is taking time.

      Message 2 of 5 , May 23, 2009
        Scalloped Trebles Scrunchie

        Smile emoticon Have a Super Saturday! Smile emoticon

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 8, 2011

          Scalloped Trebles Scrunchie

                              data not applicableValentine presentKitty 2CrochetCat And Mouse TailBe Mine Teddy 2data not applicable

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 12, 2012
            Scalloped Trebles Scrunchie

               Flowerdata not applicableLionManeki NekoCrochetKitty 2 Rhinodata not applicableFlower

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 11, 2014

              Scalloped Trebles Scrunchie
              Today's newsletter and pattern are ready and waiting for you at: