Bobble Shells Bookmark, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 30, 2008

      10 Years of Just Plain Fun!

      Today's Featured Pattern

      Image of pattern! Today's featured pattern is "Bobble Shells Bookmark".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: 3/30/2008.

      Shell Stitch Cosmetic Bag

      Shell Stitch Cosmetic Bag I have finished and posted the latest Members only pattern! If you are not a paid member, you can still get this pattern for 3000 points! You may get it at http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/bags/p125029cosmeticbag.shtml Enjoy!

      I am working on a star shaped gold doily!

      Scavenger Hunt item Don't forget to register for the March raffle. The item for Sunday March 30, 2008 is below.

      Item: You are looking for the Washer Bracelet.
      Clue: You will find it in the reference area.

      Don't forget to check pattern pages as well as download pages when you search the free patterns.

      Now is the time to register for the March raffle.
      to register for the March raffle.

      This week's poll is about what size is the thinnest thread you have ever worked with.

      Now when you visit the Poll page, you will get 100 points for visiting it as long as your point tracker is active.

      Coming Soon

      JPFun Point Store I will be starting the JPFun Points Store for paid members only very soon! When I do start it, I will post the item being offered in this daily newsletter. The information about each item will be how many I have to offer and how many points paid members will need to have in order to get it. I will also provide a link inside the email to the page where paid members can go to request the item.

      The items offered will be available for points only. I will not charge any postage or money for these items, just points. I will have very limited numbers of each item and when they are gone, they are gone. I will be allowing only one of each item to each paid member who requests the items.

      The new Bingo Game will start when ever I can get the program finished.
      It is going to be completely automated and I am writing the program myself so it is taking time.

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 23, 2009
        Bobble Shells Bookmark

        Check out the newsletter for the Latest Members' doily Pattern!
        I also added the point tracker to all of the newsletters dating back to January 1, 2009 so surf away and get your points!

        Sun emoticon Mouse  Cat And Mouse Tail  Crochet
 Kitty 2 Mouse Sun emoticon
        Have a Super Sunny Sunday!

        Message 3 of 5 , May 11, 2011

          Bobble Shells Bookmark

              Flowersdata not applicablePigKitty 5CrochetKitty 2Bunnydata not applicableFlowers

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 13, 2013
            Bobble Shells Bookmark

             Flowersdata not applicableElephantKitty 4CrochetKitty 2Monkeydata not applicableFlowers

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 12, 2014

              Bobble Shells Bookmark

              Have a Fabulous Friday!