Beaded Popcorn Wreath Ornament, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 28, 2008

      10 Years of Just Plain Fun!

      Today's Featured Pattern

      Image of pattern! Today's featured pattern is "Beaded Popcorn Wreath Ornament".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: 3/28/2008.

      Shell Stitch Cosmetic Bag

      Shell Stitch Cosmetic Bag I have finished and posted the latest Members only pattern! If you are not a paid member, you can still get this pattern for 3000 points! You may get it at http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/bags/p125029cosmeticbag.shtml Enjoy!

      I am working on a star shaped gold doily!

      Scavenger Hunt item Don't forget to register for the March raffle. The item for Friday March 28, 2008 is below.

      Item: You are looking for My Man's Hat.
      Clue: You will find it in the pencil cups.

      Don't forget to check pattern pages as well as download pages when you search the free patterns.

      Now is the time to register for the March raffle.
      to register for the March raffle.

      This week's poll is about whether you have tried Tunisian or Afghan Stitch Crochet.

      Now when you visit the Poll page, you will get 100 points for visiting it as long as your point tracker is active.

      Coming Soon

      JPFun Point Store I will be starting the JPFun Points Store for paid members only very soon! When I do start it, I will post the item being offered in this daily newsletter. The information about each item will be how many I have to offer and how many points paid members will need to have in order to get it. I will also provide a link inside the email to the page where paid members can go to request the item.

      The items offered will be available for points only. I will not charge any postage or money for these items, just points. I will have very limited numbers of each item and when they are gone, they are gone. I will be allowing only one of each item to each paid member who requests the items.

      The new Bingo Game will start when ever I can get the program finished.
      It is going to be completely automated and I am writing the program myself so it is taking time.

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 11 6:34 AM

        Beaded Popcorn Wreath Ornament

          It's FridayKitty 2Be Mine Teddy 2CrochetValentine paper cutoutKittyIt's Friday

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 15, 2012
          Beaded Popcorn Wreath Ornament

          I have added a new members only pattern to the site for all of you kitty cat owners out there!
          If you are not a member, you will need to either become a member or buy the pattern if you want it.

          data not applicableTigerManeki NekoCrochetKitty 2Elephantdata not applicable

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 14, 2014

            Beaded Popcorn Wreath Ornament
            Today's newsletter and pattern are ready and waiting for you at: