Picot Points Scrunchie, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 24, 2008

      10 Years of Just Plain Fun!

      Today's Featured Pattern

      Image of pattern! Today's featured pattern is "Picot Points Scrunchie".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: 3/24/2008.

      Lacy Easter Bowl

      Caleb's Puff Stitch Baby Hat I have finished and posted the latest Members only pattern! If you are not a paid member, you can still get this pattern for 3000 points! You may get it at http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/holidays/p116016easterbowl.shtml Enjoy!

      I am working on a clutch style cosmetic bag done in shell stitches with Caron Simply Soft yarn in pink. I hope to have it done and posted by Monday night!

      Scavenger Hunt item Don't forget to register for the March raffle. The item for Monday March 24, 2008 is below.

      Item: You are looking for the Bone Ring Earrings.
      Clue: You will find it in a miscellaneous pattern for pets.

      Don't forget to check pattern pages as well as download pages when you search the free patterns.

      Now is the time to register for the March raffle.
      to register for the March raffle.

      This week's poll is about whether you have tried Tunisian or Afghan Stitch Crochet.

      Now when you visit the Poll page, you will get 100 points for visiting it as long as your point tracker is active.

      Coming Soon

      JPFun Point Store I will be starting the JPFun Points Store for paid members only very soon! When I do start it, I will post the item being offered in this daily newsletter. The information about each item will be how many I have to offer and how many points paid members will need to have in order to get it. I will also provide a link inside the email to the page where paid members can go to request the item.

      The items offered will be available for points only. I will not charge any postage or money for these items, just points. I will have very limited numbers of each item and when they are gone, they are gone. I will be allowing only one of each item to each paid member who requests the items.

      The new Bingo Game will start when ever I can get the program finished.
      It is going to be completely automated and I am writing the program myself so it is taking time.

      Message 2 of 5 , May 15, 2009
        Picot Points Scrunchie

        I am going back to work today,  I will be back after 5:30 tonight EST.

        Smile emoticon Have a Fantastic Friday! Smile emoticon

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 31, 2011

          Picot Points Scrunchie

          data not applicableCowKitty 2CrochetKitty 4Sheepdata not applicable

          Have a Magnificent Monday!

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 4, 2012

            Picot Points Scrunchie

             Flowers data not applicable Maneki Neko Crochet Kitty 2  Pony  Flowers

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 3, 2014

              Picot Points Scrunchie
              Today's newsletter and pattern are ready and waiting for you at: