Beaded Shells Scrunchie

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13 1:29 PM

      I just wanted to let you know I just uploaded a brand new pattern
      for a beaded scrunchie! You can find it in the Pattern Directory at
      my site under the name of Beaded Shells Scrunchie.

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/index.shtml

      Enjoy!!

      If you are not yet a member, now is a great time to join! Remember
      there are just 3 more months until Christmas and there are over 550
      patterns on the site just waiting to be made and given this year.

      The price is just $2.95 per month. It is a small price to pay for
      over 20 new patterns per month! Plus as a member, you get access to
      all of the patterns on the site, even the ones that have been there
      since 1998. As a monthly paying member, you would also have access
      to the Stitch A Long patterns as well.

      http://www.jpfun.com/store/index.shtml

      Julie A. Bolduc jbolduc@...
      JPF Crochet Club