Striped Ball Ornament, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 21, 2008

      10 Years of Just Plain Fun!

      Today's Featured Pattern

      Image of pattern! Today's featured pattern is "Striped Ball Ornament".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: 3/21/2008.

      Lacy Easter Bowl

      Caleb's Puff Stitch Baby Hat I have finished and posted the latest Members only pattern! If you are not a paid member, you can still get this pattern for 3000 points! You may get it at http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/holidays/p116016easterbowl.shtml Enjoy!

      I am working on a clutch style cosmetic bag done in shell stitches with Caron Simply Soft yarn in pink. I hope to have it done and posted by Saturday night!

      Scavenger Hunt item Don't forget to register for the March raffle. The item for Friday March 21, 2008 is below.

      Item: You are looking for the Ruffled Easter Basket.
      Clue: You will find it in the store.

      Now is the time to register for the March raffle.
      to register for the March raffle.

      This week's poll is about whether you have tried Cro-Tatting..

      Now when you visit the Poll page, you will get 100 points for visiting it as long as your point tracker is active.

      Coming Soon

      The new Bingo Game will start when ever I can get the program finished.
      It is going to be completely automated and I am writing the program myself so it is taking time.

      Message 2 of 5 , May 10 6:57 AM
        Striped Ball Ornament
        You can get today's newsletter and pattern by going to

        Smile emoticon Have a Magnificent Mother's Day! Smile emoticon

        Follow me on Twitter!

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 26, 2011

          Striped Ball Ornament

          data not applicableBeaverKitty 2CrochetCat And Mouse TailRaccoondata not applicable

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 30, 2012
            Striped Ball Ornament

            I Have also provided a link to today's newsletter right on the front page so in the future, if you do not get the email message when you should get it, you can always go to http://www.jpfun.com and click on the link to the current newsletter from there.

               data not applicableWerewolfKitty 5CrochetKitty 2 Witch Cauldrondata not applicable

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 18, 2014

              Striped Ball Ornament
              Today's newsletter and pattern are ready and waiting for you at:

              Have a Fabulous Good Friday!