Small Coffee Can Cover, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 19 3:55 AM

      10 Years of Just Plain Fun!

      Today's Featured Pattern

      Image of pattern! Today's featured pattern is "Small Coffee Can Cover".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: 3/19/2008.

      Lacy Easter Bowl

      Caleb's Puff Stitch Baby Hat I have finished and posted the latest Members only pattern!
      If you are not a paid member, you can still get this pattern for 3000 points!
      Enjoy!

      Scavenger Hunt item Don't forget to register for the March raffle. The item for Wednesday March 19, 2008 is below.

      Item: You are looking for the Easter Egg Bookmark
      Clue: You will find it in the doilies.

      Remember to check all free pattern pages, not just the free pattern download pages.

      Click here to see a picture of Caleb!

      Now is the time to register for the March raffle.
      to register for the March raffle.

      This week's poll is about whether you have tried Cro-Tatting..

      Now when you visit the Poll page, you will get 100 points for visiting it as long as your point tracker is active.

      Coming Soon

      The new Bingo Game will start when ever I can get the program finished.
      It is going to be completely automated and I am writing the program myself so it is taking time.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 25, 2010
        Small Coffee Can Cover

         Cat 12 Valentine candy Crochet Sleeping Kitty On Monitor Valentine present Cat 12

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 12, 2011

          Small Coffee Can Cover

          Flowersdata not applicableMouseManeki NekoCrochetKitty 2Pigdata not applicableFlowers

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 18, 2013

            Small Coffee Can Cover

            Don’t forget the 600 Pattern CD sale, there is only 8 days left to get your copy at the reduced rate!

            http://www.jpfun.com/sale/index.shtml

                 Flowersdata not applicableParrotKitty 4CrochetManeki NekoBirdiedata not applicableFlowers