Tutti Fruiti Trivet, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 18, 2008

      10 Years of Just Plain Fun!

      Today's Featured Pattern

      Image of pattern! Today's featured pattern is "Tutti Fruiti Trivet".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: 3/18/2008.

      Caleb's Puff Stitch Baby Hat

      Caleb's Puff Stitch Baby Hat I have finished and posted the latest Members only pattern! If you are not a paid member, you can still get this pattern for 3000 points! You may get it at http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/wearables/f124007calebshat.shtml Enjoy!

      I have just finished stitching an Easter bowl in delft blue Aunt Lydia's size 10 crochet cotton.

      I will be posting the pattern tonight. I went to bed early last night. I have not been feeling well since last Thursday and it caught up to me last night. I have been fighting off the flu, trying to ignore it, by taking lots of vitamin C and drinking lots of water but last night, I crashed on the couch and when I came to, it was 9:30 at night. So I decided to get more sleep and went to bed.

      Scavenger Hunt item Don't forget to register for the March raffle. The item for Tuesday March 18, 2008 is below.

      Item: You are looking for an Easter Basket Decoration.
      Clue: You will find it in the kitchen scrubbies.

      Remember to check all free pattern pages, not just the free pattern download pages.

      Click here to see a picture of Caleb!

      Now is the time to register for the March raffle.
      to register for the March raffle.

      This week's poll is about whether you have tried Cro-Tatting..

      Now when you visit the Poll page, you will get 100 points for visiting it as long as your point tracker is active.

      Coming Soon

      The new Bingo Game will start when ever I can get the program finished.
      It is going to be completely automated and I am writing the program myself so it is taking time.

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 14, 2009
        Tutti Fruiti Trivet

        Now when you become a Lifetime Member at the $70 level, you can get the Official Just Plain Fun
        Bracelet in your choice of 3 colors.  You also get the 600 Pattern CD with your $70 Lifetime membership.

          Smile emoticon Cat 8  Butterfly  Crochet
 Butterfly    Cat 8 Smile emoticon

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 2, 2011

          Tutti Fruiti Trivet

             Flowersdata not applicableFoxKitty 2CrochetManeki NekoBobcatdata not applicableFlowers

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 7, 2013
            Tutti Fruiti Trivet

            data not applicableElephantKitty 5CrochetKitty 2Monkeydata not applicable

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 3

              Tutti Fruiti Trivet

              Today's newsletter and pattern are read for you at:

              Have a Satisifying Saturday!